3 Healing Crystals You Need to Manifest All Your Desires

 


You are a powerful creator.

You are an integral part of the divine make-up of this entire, magical universe, and you have within you a limitless power to manifest the life that you desire, down to each unique detail.

Do you believe that yet?

Believing that you have this potential within you is literally the key to successful manifestation.

Once you believe that you are capable of having that which you desire, you can achieve anything that you set your mind to.

It will, of course, take discipline and focus. You must send out the signal towards the things you want to attract by focusing your energy and attention on those things, together with the firm belief that they can be yours.

You must believe with 100% conviction that whatever you set your mind upon, is possible for you. You must believe that your dreams can be your reality.

Letting go of doubt and fear is important if you want to manifest. That unwavering faith in your power to attract what you desire cannot be half-hearted! You have to start reinforcing your beliefs.

But how? I have found all of the following to be very helpful when I need a boost to my belief system:
  • Affirmations (present tense always)
  • Meditation
  • Journaling
  • Researching others who have achieved their dreams
  • Surrounding yourself with people who offer positive support
  • Repeated positive action
All of the above are great ways to start cementing your belief in yourself.




I also recommend the use of crystals to help you manifest.

Throughout my life, crystals have been a healing and energizing tool that I have turned to when I needed a boost to my manifestation practice.

Crystals have wonderful healing properties that can spark a higher vibration within you when you are feeling down or can’t seem to get in the right frame of mind.

I personally love to have them on my desk while I am working or lined up on a sunny windowsill with my favorite plants and candles.

Sometimes I like to simply hold my favorite crystals in my hand when I am meditating, visualizing, or even just working through something emotionally. I even put them in the bath with me to relax, and never forget to charge them up outside every time there’s a full moon!

I can’t tell you how many times holding one of my crystals has helped me through an awkward phone conversation or difficult decision-making!

How to Use Crystals


When it comes to using crystals for manifesting, you can either program each crystal with a specific intention, or simply have them near you, or on you as you visualize and meditate.

Creating crystal grids around a specific topic is also a beautiful way to focus your attention and supercharge your desires with the healing energy of crystals.

To program a crystal with an intention, just choose the one that resonates with you and hold it in your hand while repeating your intention for it internally. This could be something like, “I ask this crystal to hold the intention of -” (and whatever it is you are asking for).

Doing this helps you to get clear on your specific intentions and to surrender your desires to the loving, healing energy and light vibration of the Universe contained in your crystal.

Here are three of my favorite crystals to use for manifesting:

Citrine – This yellow, orange crystal is my go-to talisman for happiness and joy.




It’s the biggest crystal I own personally, and I love to just look at it and feel the vibrations of its sunny, upbeat energy in my life. I use it in my manifestation practice to bring clarity and conviction to my desires.

I keep it on my desk to remind me that all things are possible when they are aligned with the frequency of joy, love, and abundance.

Citrine is known for its ability to help you stay optimistic and positive. It will help you to create the kind of enthusiastic and confident energy you need to stay on top of your self-belief.

Citrine is also related to your solar plexus chakra, the seat of your self-worth and personal power.

You can use it to strengthen these qualities and open your chakra for brighter, bolder confidence, and to keep your vibration soaring high to attract what you want.

Clear Quartz – I have always loved this crystal for manifesting because it is like a clean slate, an opportunity to start again and create from scratch.



In reality, Clear Quartz is an incredibly powerful crystal for manifesting because it is full of energy waiting to be guided by your intention.

It has the ability to amplify positive energy and also strengthen the properties of other crystals you may have nearby. It is incredibly healing and channels universal energy to bring balance and calm.

I use it whenever I create a crystal grid for a specific manifestation I desire, by placing it in the center, so that its powerful energy can radiate outwards to all the other crystals in the grid.

Green Aventurine – The powerful green of this crystal always reminds me to breathe deeply and connect with the abundance of Mother Nature.



I love to use this crystal for balancing and calming any negative feelings I have, or doubts around what I want to manifest.

Green Aventurine is often used to balance the heart and help us express ourselves. It can also bring a fresh boost of creative energy and motivation to your life.

I have used it when I needed help ridding myself of old habits, particularly procrastination and time-wasting!

I placed my Green Aventurine near my computer as a reminder that I always have the power to focus and direct my mind and grow in new ways.

I can tell you from personal experience that crystals are a wonderful tool in manifestation work.

Whether they help you to focus, meditate or raise your vibration, they offer healing properties that can magnify your attempts to direct your energy in the right direction.

I also recommend them for reminding you to let go and surrender your desires to the divine timing of the Universe.

If you are ever feeling anxious or panicky about how something will turn out, surrendering your desires to your crystals through meditation or with specific programmed intention can really help you lighten your energetic load.

What are some of your favorite crystals to work with? 

Comments

Popular Posts